I should be studying for my last two finals of this school year but I got extremely distracted reading blogs from a character named "Steven Bentley", a true atheist. Reading his comments and remarks against Christianity and honest believers made me nauseous in disgust. I had forgotten how cruel the people in this world could be. I plan to research and defend the Gospel once I am on summer break because I will not tolerate the inhumane things that are said about my God and my faith. I do not want to be labeled as oblivious, rude, naive, or inconsiderate like non-believers say Christians are or can be. I don't see what is wrong with having a firm belief and living my life according to the Scripture.
I do however get distracted. I forget at times that we are constantly at war with sin, Satan, and even ourselves because we get so easily off-routed by the world we live in.
No matter how bumpy the road may get we have to remember one thing: we were all put on this Earth for a reason. Like many others, I am still trying to define my purpose and that's okay. I trust in God and will do all in my power to be who He wants me to be.
Created to express ideas and thoughts about Christ, life, and this world all through the eyes of a young college student.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment