I haven't bogged in quite some time and sadly it is because I have been extremely distracted. Being on summer break you would think I would have more time to devote to writing but I have drifted a little from my faith and I am not okay with this. Not only have I felt more down and insecure, but my relationship with the one I love has been facing greater problems than ever. I need help seeing the light again and need to have faith and trust that things will work out for the best. I forget I should be letting God direct my way instead of me trying to steer my way through these storms. Luckily I am with a loving and understanding man who is willing to help me become the best that I can be. He has already helped me in more ways than I can imagine and sometimes I take him for granted. I hope he knows how truly thankful I am to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment